Re: [Phys-l] Trebuchets, bridges, egg drops, and cardboard boats.

On 2011, Apr 12, , at 07:31, chuck britton wrote:

I had a few students who used a physics 'simulation' program to help
them design a trebuchet that worked quite well.

I considered it a worthwhile use of their time and skills.

That I quite approve -- it's similar to my suggestion the students design and make load cells and strain gauges for use w/ model bridges.

.