Re: [Phys-l] Off topic: Looking for a high quality Newton's cradle (for a gift)

From: WC Maddox

An assortment can be found at this site for as high as $89.99 :http://www.thefind.com/family/info-newtons-cradle. There is a Newton's cradle and pen holder for $55.94.

End Message

On 4/6/2011 2:26 PM, Jeff Loats wrote:
Hello all,

Our department owes thanks to an administrator and nothing says physics (to
the lay-person) like a Newton's cradle. We are looking for a high-quality
version that we can engrave or attach a little plaque to.

All of the ones I have found online are for less than $20 and I worry about
their quality for that price.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Jeff