Re: [Phys-l] Geiger counter

Hmmmm...I quote counts of discrete events in a well defined time interval, and dividing one into the other I quote a rate.

This is an observation plus or minus ZERO.

If one wants to use these observations as an estimate of some underlying
effect, that's just fine by me - but the model is all yours, and the facts are all mine.

:-)

Brian W