Re: [Phys-l] science podcast recommendations?

Maybe Science Friday might excite your 8-year-old son, but I very much
dislike that program. I love science, I love Fridays, but something about
that show just bores me to tears. 60-Second Science is great, and RadioLab
is fantastic, though I'm not sure how much your son would appreciate it.
I'm sure there are some episodes that he'd love, but with their editing, I
imagine it might be hard to follow for a child. I, however, don't have any
children, so I could we way off base here (and wouldn't be surprised if that
was the case).

I'll also put in a plug for Car Talk, which is pretty scientific in how Ray
and Tom (attempt to) solve problems by using a semi-scientific method. I
remember liking that show when I was young, despite not knowing (or caring)
that much about cars.

Mike