Re: [Phys-l] power-plant policy

Wow! Thanks....I feel so much better about the future now! This is so helpful! ;-(

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernard Cleyet" <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>

On 2011, Mar 20, , at 10:23, Richard Tarara wrote:

So yes, better not to have coal. I guess, in the long run, better not to
have nuclear. But where you really need high-density power production, what
are the alternatives?

Just be patient -- Gaia will take care of the excess population. I thought an unsustainable population was the elephant everyone on this list was well aware. The climate and weather extremes may become violent enough before a die off for a tax on children will be acceptable, free on demand abortion, tax increasingly carbon, etc.

bc thankful he's almost dead.