Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] amazing instruments

On 2011, Mar 11, , at 12:05, John Clement wrote:

Why not put the glass slides on the web. They would be appreciated on
archive.org, where I have put some things. They want old photos, movies,
and manuscripts, especially if out of copyright, or posted by the copyright
owners. Everything before '23 is out of copyright in the US.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

I must do that, tho only one or two and reserve the remaining on:

http://www.cleyet.org/

bc must finish up pendulum amplitude first.