Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] amazing instruments

AHA! I never trust forwarded stuff. I generally look at where it came
from. Trust but verify! Unfortunately we have to sometimes trust others to
provide good information. Go to:
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/1/newsid_2819000/281
9261.stm>

The public's reaction is quite telling. The show does look quite honest and
trustworthy at first. It is obviously a real film made on location. April
first is coming!!!

Or watch the movie Cesky Sen (Czech dreams). It is an honest, very
humorous, movie about a real very elaborate hoax. The reaction of some
politicians was to cut off funding for student films. This is sort of like
the current political climate which wants to cut off funding for research
into effectiveness of medical treatments, or to cut funding for education in
order to solve the long term budget problem. People don't like their
illusions challenged. Real education is dangerous to many politicians.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

In all honesty, the video was sent to me as a webmovie attachment, and
then I forwarded it. It was only later that I saw it on YouTube and read
the viewer comments below it.