Re: [Phys-l] [ncnaapt] another crackpot idea from theCalifornia legislative assembly

What ethanol, I didn't see any ethanol!!!

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Retired Professor of Physics
Co-Director
Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net