Re: [Phys-l] cars and physics

Until my auto tool kit disappeared, I had two non-insertion DC ammeters. One +/- ~ 30A and tother 200?
I compared them to an insertion one (d'Arsonval w/ shunt and found them w/in ~ 1/4 the ticks. e.g. not bad. w/ such the students can do the measurements!

bc thinks obvious why the Auto Store had these two.