Re: [Phys-l] Should teachers blog???

If anyone thinks that's close to an anonymous post about anonymous students, I have ocean-front property to sell them in Nebraska. Teachers should be able to blog about their general conditions and what they think is best for students, but there is so much detail in this post that anyone connected with the class would know who was involved.

Bill