Re: [Phys-l] Should teachers blog???

I didn't say the schools should be able to forbid blogging, but rather blogging statements that harm individual students in some way. Disparaging comments about particular students would come under that category, I think. Should the school not be able to control teacher activities that harm the teacher's ability to do his or her job?

Bill