Re: [Phys-l] Should teachers blog???

Rate my Professor is a complete joke. When I was teaching online for awhile, someone from the faculty lounge who didn't like the viewpoints of a few other teachers, including me, submitted ratings on RMP that said we were all known to make racist comments online. No filter on the ratings. Also, we discovered that anyone can comment on that site as many times as you wish. So, several of us got together and gave one another a slew of outstanding ratings, including comments that all of us were hot looking!

Bill