Re: [Phys-l] Any teaching tips

I just had the chance to introduce a graphical approach to some "honors
freshmen" as I was subbing for their absent teacher. I came away thinking
that these same kids who did the equations quite well in the class before,
were not so ready to embrace the graphs. I am wondering whether the
graphical approach is too far up the abstraction ladder.

Ken Fox