Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:05:51 -0800
From: reginaldquinn2@yahoo.com
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] Any teaching tips

I'm teaching Physics (Algebra Based), we are learning about kinematics in 1-D.
I have students that have trouble listing knowns and unknowns. I tried to get
the students to learn the units (e.g. speed is m/s, etc), so they would know how
to do this step, but it's been largely unsuccessful. Any tips?