Re: [Phys-l] air pressure question

I admit that I expected to pay for the article, which is why I didn't access it right away. The first google link had it, though.

Bill

On Jan 26, 2011, at 4:49 PM, brian whatcott wrote:

I will say that I passed over this reference, knowing that AJP is a
commercial entity whose prices do not attract me. But I am glad that
John persisted, for I arrived at another academic source for the same
paper.*