Re: [Phys-l] Global Evolution as fact

While nit-picking typos, I am moved to mention my (minority-held) preference for "denyer" rather than "denier" on the basis that long ago, and far away, young women prized sheer stockings, which were rated by a thread gauge whose unit is "denier" pronounced" deen-yer". The variant spelling sets off the repudiatory, from the scatological.

Brian W