On 2011, Jan 14, , at 08:16, William Maddox wrote:

From: WC Maddox

For those who have a problem with Fox News try CNN at
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/12/shift-of-earths-magnetic-north-pole-affects-florida-airport/?iref=allsearch.

End Message

n 1/14/2011 9:57 AM, John Denker wrote:
On 01/14/2011 08:30 AM, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:
The airport wasn't closed in the sense of being decomissioned. It
simply shut down until January 13the for signage changes and
repainting of runway numbers.
OK, that's what I said.

If you think that's what the cited article said, that tells me
quite a lot about you.

Fox News was accurate as usual
Again, that tells me quite a lot about you.

but
here is another reference for those with Fox Derangement Syndrome.
OK, now I understand what Fox Derangement Syndrome is. If I
giggle at a rampantly ludicrous article, I must be suffering
from Fox Derangement Syndrome ... even if the most ludicrous
parts of the article are attributed to the Tampa Bay Tribune
and not even indirectly attributed to Fox.

Impartial observers will note that I never even said Fox made
a mistake. For all I know, Fox could have gotten it right and
merely been misquoted by Yahoo!News ... and I never said otherwise.

But why let facts stand in the way when there is an opportunity
to accuse someone of Fox Derangement Syndrome.