Re: [Phys-l] Earth's magnetic field

John,

Thanks for your excellent analysis of the article in question. I think that it is far too common for
journalists attempting to report on a scientific issue to get it wrong. We are especially sensitive to
science and technology reporting by our nature. However, it then makes you wonder how much of
other reporting is factually correct.