Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:25 AM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] weird "?"

I switched from automatic to UTF-8

Send another.

bc thinks the encoding?

On 2011, Jan 12, , at 20:49, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Wow!
BC is getting a mess!
Does this happen in any other posts which BC receives?
Do others get my posts so garbled?

The worst I see is a beginning "?"

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (Em)
treborsci@verizon.net
http://mysite.verizon.net/res12merh/
-----Original Message----- From: Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:44 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators

It did here.

bc

On 2011, Jan 12, , at 19:16, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

All of my posts are now beginning with a question mark (?), even though I do not type it!
It doesnââ*¢Ë™t appear until I send the post.