Re: [Phys-l] Global Evolution as fact

I think they were arguing from analogy -- At least one "ancient" argued that fluids were likes sand (particles much smaller), because sand acts "like" a liquid when agitated**.

**A molecular theory two and a half millennia early.

bc thinks the ancients were rather smart.

p.s. not imaginary, but quite real.