Re: [Phys-l] Monty Hall problem quantum effect

I don't think this should be too surprising. When Marilyn posed her
question the response was huge. One can, as I reacall, find some more
discussion on the Marilyn was wrong site if anyone really wants to beat this
topic some more. There are also some books which discuss her solution.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

I never expected my question to generate the extreme level of analysis
that happened, but I suppose I should have!

Bill