Re: [Phys-l] Monty Hall problem

Chuck,

you're standing onto a lee shore.
But right or wrong, I'm glad you feel free to stand on your heading.
That's what it takes, sometimes!

Then again, we are all on the same tack, I fancy,
Some hauled closer than others.... :-)

Brian W

On 1/5/2011 9:14 PM, chuck britton wrote:
I'm not interested in argument - just the facts. (Moynihan style)

Will anyone point out a version of the Marilyn
Goat scenario that does not include the host
opening a goat door and offering a switch?

Will anyone say that switching under this Marilyn scenario is not optimal?

Probably not.

So indeed - case closed.