Re: [Phys-l] car skidding and spinning - simulation

On 2011, Dec 05, , at 10:12, John Mallinckrodt wrote:

I had to have the campus system guys do something to make .IP files directly downloadable. I wish I could recall what it is, but your own guys probably know how to do it. An alternative, of course, would be to archive them as .zip files.

I wanted to include a folder on my site of .cmbl files (Vernier - logger pro and graphical analysis). My FTPer or site cacophonoused them. A Vernier person suggested zipping them. Works fine.

bc