Re: [Phys-l] car skidding and spinning - simulation

I can get to your main page below, but not to the individual links on the
page...

-----Original Message-----
From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Philip
Keller
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:16 AM
To: 'Forum for Physics Educators'
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] car skidding and spinning - simulation

Hello all,

The car simulation is now posted at my website. I was happy to get so much
interest in this -- this simulation is one of dozens that I have made over
the years. (Really, not nearly my favorite.) I'm going to put them up at
the page below. Feel free to use in any way that you feel best. And
contact me here or off list with any questions. I just made this page this
morning so you will see that it is clearly a work barely in progress, but I
wanted to get this simulation to you quickly. More to follow...

http://www.holmdel.k12.nj.us/faculty/pkeller/interactivephysics.htm

By the way, the other files are posted but not the clips.