Re: [Phys-l] [PTSOS] perfectly inelastic collision- velcro vs magnets?

I think this is an excellent "problem".

I only add to the separation for the increase in energy (later transferred to KE and then dissipated) as the creation of the magnetism itself.

bc wonders what say (write) others.

p.s. Better data? Yes a comparison might be instructive.