Re: [Phys-l] Free online lecture: On the Shoulders of Eastern Giants: The Forgotten Contributions of Medieval Physicists

On 2011, Oct 19, , at 11:36, chuck britton wrote:

I wonder if these 'webinars' are archived for later viewing.

also

Attendance is free. Registrants for this webinar should be aware that
data that they submit as part of their participation in the webinar
will be accessible by the company hosting the webcast. While we will
do all that we reasonably can to safeguard your data, this company is
not part of the IOP group and therefore their data-protection
practices are outside of our control.

Thanks for the warning.

bc has that question also.