[Phys-l] Information on Pacific Instruments Amps

Hello all,
Brand new to the listserv. I have a problem I hope some one can help me with.

I have a pacific instruments preamp/ discriminator ( an AD 6 ) I have lost the power connector cable.
I think all or at least most of their amps use the same power connectors consisting of a red + 15' green -15 and black ground into a round receptacle with two female connectors on top and two male connectors on bottom.

I have no idea which lead is which. If you have such a device could you post a picture showing where the red/ green / black wires go, or just tell me it would be very useful.

I thought I figured the leads out from the schematic but I am drawing more current than I expected so now suspect I have the leads wrong.

http://www.labedge.com/files/pclequipment/photos/100_6051.jpg

This is not the ad6 but shows an identical power receptical.

Thanks in advance.

Jim
Sent from my iPad