[Phys-l] Fwd: Search for Dean of Science and Mathematics

From: Joseph Bellina <jbellina@saintmarys.edu>
Date: October 14, 2011 9:04:23 AM EDT
To: NARST Discussion List <narst@lyris.dundee.net>, Maillist PHYS-L <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>, PHYSICS LEARNING RESEARCH PHYSLRNR <PHYSLRNR@LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>, chemed-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Search for Dean of Science and Mathematics

Perhaps of interest.

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Horvath" <mhorvath@westga.edu>
Date: October 5, 2011 8:45:21 AM EDT
To: <jbellina@saintmarys.edu>
Subject: Help with Dean Search

We have received a STEM grant from the state and a UTeach grant to change the way we approach the teaching of science and mathematics. It is important that we get the right person to lead our newly created College of Science and Mathematics. Please help us identify that person. I have attached a job announcement and prospectus. Hope all is going well.
Michael

Michael Horvath, Ed.D.
Provost and VPAA
University of West Georgia