Re: [Phys-l] Galileo was wrong

That was, I think, one of his arguments for continued straight line motion. Sometimes you see it shown as two ramps rather than a bowl.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director
Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net