Re: [Phys-l] Galileo was wrong

frankly I don't know. I have a copy of Mach's Mechanics but I don't think I can find it easily right now since I am in the middle of moving all my stuff.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director
Northern Indiana Math Science and Engineering Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net