Re: [Phys-l] Fwd: decay constant variation and solar flares?!

Ha, I read the intended -- just what J. Clement preaches, and then thought: work function a function of an energy gap (or dopant to Fermi L.) and isn't the gap T dependent.

bc thinks bw is referring to the tail (upper) of the energy distribution (very T dependent).