Re: [Phys-l] WHY VALUE ADDED TESTING IS A BUST WAS: Re: [PTSOS] Teachers' Test scores to be made public

Only indirectly -- he uses it to measure the method; tho different teachers may apply the methods differently. I think the statisticians lump all the teachers using a specific method together, so the effectiveness of the teachers is "averaged" when compared w/ other methods.

bc waiting for J.C. to return from his estivation.

p.s. don't forget Hake, Halloun, Hestenes, et alii.

p.p.s. Yes.