Re: [Phys-l] how to explain relativity

On Wed, August 4, 2010 11:57:31 AM Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Moses,
I must hasten to sincerely thank you for sharing your penetrating insights.
I am voraciously digesting your articles:

M. Fayngold, Three +1 Faces of Invariance, arXiv:1001.0088 (Dec. 2009) and
M. Fayngold, The Dynamics of Relativistic Length Contraction and the
Ehrenfest Paradox, arXiv:0712.3891 (Dec. 2007),

and finding them a refreshing shower of light upon a persistent cloud of
confused pretension.

It is the best reward and encouragement for the author to know
that at least one reader appreciates his work. Thank you, Bob.

In case you or anyone else may be interested, here is my other recent
publication elaborating on somewhat different but also related aspect
of the Lorentz-contraction phenomenon:

"Two Permanently Congruent Rods May Have Different Proper Lengths."
arXiv:0807.0881 (Jul 2008)

Moses Fayngold,
NJIT