[Phys-l] Medical Physics: is it a good career option?

Hello there.
I am Rory. I would just like to ask for your advice or opinion if taking MS
Medical Physics is a good career option for me? I finished BSEd-Physics and
MST-Physics... I am also looking for a scholarship, so if you know somebody who
does give scholarships or something like that... Thanks a lot! ;p
BTW, I am currently teaching physics to high school students.
Rory