Re: [Phys-l] Physics Teacher

I have them on a shelf in the lab and offer them to students, along with my old AJP. I have a writing requirement in the course and it is structured around journal articles. If they can't/won't print them out from the library website, this gives them hard copy to work from, and I don't worry if they don't come back (although most do, but in various stages of wear). I realize that many of you don't have space in a lab or 'reading/study room', but I can say that over the last 5 years or so the lending system (and the research paper) have worked very well.

Peter Schoch