Re: [Phys-l] An intersting integral calc. problem.

At 7:37 AM -0400 7/10/10, dwilley wrote:
The marks left on my driver are approx 2cm in diameter for a club head
speed of about 100mph. I do not think the ball shown in the video is a
real golf ball, not with that much area in contact,
cheers,
David

Thanks
Excellent real world observation.
This seals the 'fake' decision for me until someone comes up with better contrary evidence.

I would have liked to see the collision occur with a large 'Block' of steel instead of the flimsy plate that moves out of the frame.