[Phys-l] Physics and Surreal Art in the classroom?

Yesterday I met Phillip Singer a surreal artist at the Madison, Wi Art Show. His works are fascinating and would be great for discussing principles of physics that are being violated. His website describes his work as:

"Phill Singer is a photo surreal painter who paints visions of a world where the laws of physics and nature bend to the will and imagination that dwells within. Elements such as Earth and Water overlap, while the turn of a phrase creates its own alter reality. Our imaginings and daydreams come to fruition by the touch of oil on canvas."

His website is www.psingerart.com
Ron Perkins
Greenwich High School (retired)
(former physics and chemistry teacher)