Re: [Phys-l] Grand Unification, SUSY and Baryogenesis.

In a message dated 6/24/2010 3:16:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SJRubenstein@Comcast.net writes:

The universe doesn't behave like this. At least I hope not! What
happened to reality in physics?

Steve Rubenstein
Nashville, TN

Steve could you be specific? What's in conflict with reality? Of course
this surely could be wrong, most ideas about nature are. But it would be very
helpful if you could expand on why you think nature can't work this way, I
certainly welcome critical comment.

Bob Zannelli