[Phys-l] English translation: Minkowski "Space and Time" (1908)

I recently stumbled across an English translation of
Hermann Minkowski
"Space and Time" (1908)

The translation can be found in the book:
Vesselin Petkov
_Minkowski Spacetime: A Hundred Years Later_ (2010)

Each even-numbered page is in the original German, and the
following odd-numbered page is the English translation.

IMHO this is not a brilliantly fluent translation, but
it is certainly better than no translation, if you don't
speak German.

You may be able to read some (all?) of it via the Google
Books preview feature. No guarantees.

Given the historical importance of this article, I would
have expected to find good translations lying around all
over the place, but this does not seem to be the case.

Unrestricted views of the original German are easier to
find, e.g.:
http://de.wikisource.org/wiki/Raum_und_Zeit_(Minkowski)
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Raum_Zeit_(Minkowski)
http://www.digizeitschriften.de/resolveppn/GDZPPN002122049