Re: [Phys-l] loud bag...physics?

Again I "point out" It's not blowing up the bag or stretching, but flexing it. Here's a clip showing flexing and the resulting "speaking".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDRHWwiEg3E

And here's a clue to it's construction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czX8Ea6MvZE&NR=1

At first I though it was Al backed, but then is it biodegradable because the Al film will oxidize readily? One paper describes using C to make PLA conductive and this one found a high bulk resistivity.

http://md1.csa.com/partners/viewrecord.php?requester=gs&collection=TRD&recid=20070650191856MT&q=&uid=789508895&setcookie=yes

bc doesn't eat white potatoes

the comments following the Sun Chips one belong in the efficiency thread:

http://www.redditgadgetguide.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bkc4i/anyone_get_that_super_loud_sun_chips_bag_100/