De: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] En nombre de John Denker
Enviado el: miércoles, 05 de mayo de 2010 14:47
Para: Forum for Physics Educators
Asunto: Re: [Phys-l] Cheap Classroom projec to sense water temperature

On 05/05/2010 08:06 AM, CARABAJAL PEREZ, MARCIAL ROBERTO wrote:

We are working in a classroom project to develope a water temperature
meter. It should be built up with little electronics and using a coil
of wire copper as temperature sensor device. I would like to know if
you have seen something like this working and can bring me any
detail.

I've seen lots of things like that.

Please ask a more specific question.
-- What is the point of the project?
If all you wanted was a "water temperature meter", you would
be better off using a thermistor ... or a liquid-in-glass
thermometer.
-- How much is "little electronics"?
Does it allow or disallow a digital voltmeter?
-- Have you tried it?
What (if anything) was non-trivial or non-obvious about it?