Re: [Phys-l] Whistling at 2.4 atm

A guess:
I think the whistle comes as a result of the speed and turbulance of the air
as it leaves the mouth. The pressure difference between out side ( normally
1 atm) and inside (1.? atm) is the motivator of the air flow. Is the
pressure difference between 2.5 atm and 2.5 +? atm, where I assume the same
increase, not % increase, adequate to motivate the air sufficiently?

I await my education,

Ken Fox