[Phys-l] Safari Can't Identify "carnot.physics.buffalo.edu"

If I restart my computer and then click on the Phys-L archive URL <https://carnot.physics.buffalo.edu/archives>, my browser [Safari 4.04 (6531.21.10) presents this panel:

"Safari can't verify the identity of the website 'carnot.physics.buffalo.edu'. The certificate for this website was signed by an unknown certifying authority. You might be connecting to website that is pretending to be 'carnot.physics.buffalo.edu', which could put your confidential information at risk. Would you like to connect to the website anyway?"

I always "connect anyway" with, as far as I know, no further problems.

However, the above warning message might deter some cautious people from viewing the Phys-L archives.
Is there any possibility that a "known certifying authority" could vouch for Phys-L?

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Honorary Member, Curmudgeon Lodge of Deventer, The Netherlands.
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake/>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi/>
<http://HakesEdStuff.blogspot.com/>