[Phys-l] COLD FUSION

Unit 387 has just been posted at my "cold fusion" website. I hope some of you will be interested.

http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/387future.html

In the 288 unit (or in 299 ?) I will probably describe results from the "Curie Project." Two phys-L teachers participated and we all came to the same conclusion, about one particular claim. For the time being we are trying to publish our paper. That is why I am not saying anything else, at this time.

Ludwik

Ludwik's new book--"Tyranny to Freedom: Diary of a Former Stalinist"-- is now available at www.amazon.com

ALSO SEE A REVIEW AT:

http://www.lawrencehelm.com/2010/02/kowalski-diary-of-former-stalinist.html