Re: [Phys-l] App. for Was: Re: T dS versus dQ

chuck britton wrote:
At 11:58 AM -0600 2/10/10, Brian Whatcott wrote:
There's nobody holier than the reformed sinner. In my case - I want the
term adiabiatic to mean "with no change in heating"

If you persist in using 'Heat' and 'heating' as nouns - I'll predict that NO amount of self-proclaimed 'reformation' will save you from the righteous hoards that wish to stone you. ;-)
There are those, I know, who claim that the present continuous participle of
the verb to heat is a verbal noun, or even a gerund, but others know better.... :-)

Brian W