Re: [Phys-l] App. for Was: Re: T dS versus dQ

A visual demonstration: hang a bunch of low density threads from the piston. My "minds eye" sees their coiling below on the bottom with little horizontal movement (except at the coiling) when the piston is pushed down slowly. A rapid movement would result in confusion, yes?

bc thinks a non flat and, or non horizontal piston will result in greater delta S.