[Phys-l] App. for Was: Re: T dS versus dQ

Here's the best app. I've seen, but doesn't include the work applied to the piston.

http://www.andrews.edu/services/physicsenterprises/products/gas_law.html

I think one may attach a pulley and various lever arm lengths system to do this; along w/ good insulation (removable).

bc