Re: [Phys-l] Burning wood... was Glaze Ice

Rick!

Have you considered suing the leaf burners for assault?

And why haven't the city bar props. lobbied the sups to ban smoking in the county?

bc lives in a state where such smoking is outlawed statewide.

p.s. read recently where the the ABC* prosecuted a bar for smoking, and accused the city of lax enforcement.

* alcoholic beverage control