De: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] En nombre de Kyle Forinash
Enviado el: miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010 15:50
Para: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Asunto: [Phys-l] suggestions for simulations/web sites?

Hi

I will be spending three months in Argentina starting in March. I have
been invited to talk about using the internet, simulations, computers to
teach physics (high school through university). I know a fair amount
about this but can't possibly know everything. If you have come across
something cool (and free- they have few resources to buy things) along
these lines I would really appreciate it if you please send me a link (I
think off-list would be better). It would particularly useful if it is
available in Spanish.

What I have so far: Phet simulations, Physlets simulations, Easy Java
Simulations, Tracker (video analysis software), a handful of other links
to physics simulations and animations in Spanish, Vpython, the ComPADRE
site, YouTube.edu. There is a lot more out there but these seem to be
high quality, free and available in a Spanish version. (I can send links
to these if anyone hasn't seen them.)

Thanks in advance.

kyle

"The modern conservative is engaged in one
of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy;
that is, the search for a superior moral
justification for selfishness."
- John Kenneth Galbraith

kyle forinash
kforinas@ius.edu