Re: [Phys-l] heat/energy

From: WC Maddox

1. If going on wilderness survival trip remember to pack battery powered drill and extra batteries.
2. If tested in class room check for location of smoke detectors first.
3. If you have PASCO's Data Studio/Science Workshop setup they also have this:
Thermal Hammer
Measure the temperature increase caused by the impact of your "hammer". Just connect this Thermal Hammer to any PASPORT Sensor with a temperature port, your Xplorer GLX temperature port, or to the ScienceWorkshop Thermistor Temperature Sensor.
End Message